Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Some Checks!!!

It's getting close now, I'm happy to say we got some bigger stuff done this weekend.
If only I could get my WC to answer my e-mail from a week ago! I e-mailed her again today, not as nicely.
We picked our menu, booked transportation, got our cake design to the baker, scheduled my first fitting, ordered our placecard and table numers, re-booked our rooms for a better deal with a nice code! And I did the Pre-Application form for our licenses!

I feel better now, knowing almost all of the big stuff is done. I'm starting to get a bit freaked out, realizing how close we are getting.  Deep breaths...:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Some Checks!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Hope your WC will reply soon :-)
  • Options
    ANFlores003ANFlores003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! That's a lot of things to cross off of your to-do list. Where are you getting married at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_checks-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:b26f9791-34d3-4599-9ceb-7551d4c718e6Post:21919525-3cfd-4b06-bdc0-47206d81166c">Re: Some Checks!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!!! That's a lot of things to cross off of your to-do list. Where are you getting married at?
    Posted by ANFlores003@gmail.com[/QUOTE]
    Thanks all!
    We are getting married at Mandalay Bay, Valley of the Falls.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS! Feels good to get stuff crossed off the list :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow...you got lots done.  You've motivated me! :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards