Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Poll - Voice your opinion

1. Which is month is hotter LV - June or Aug?

2. If you don't throw money into the debate, which would you pick - Bellagio or Mandalay Bay for a ceremony?

Re: Poll - Voice your opinion

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there in June or August...but I was there in July and it was HOT! LOL

Bellagio just because of the fountains....they are one of my favorite things in Vegas!  Soooo pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    August  Bellagio (It's Iconic!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would assume August is hotter, but we've been in both August and July and it was 116 in July last year.  I'd say Bellagio, the place its getting a bit old, but still a classic. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been in June, but I've been at the end of July and August a couple times and it is HOTT!!!

I think Belagio has a beautiful lobby and great location. I've never been in their rooms. I think MB is more family friendly and budget friendly for guests (I know you said don't talk about money, but you have to consider guests' budgets. they will want to stay with you).

I also think MB has the prettiest indoor chapel which is a MUST in either june or august :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

August - expect temperatures upward of 110 degrees!

I'd vote for Bellagio.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    August and Bellagio. I didn't end up picking Bellagio for my ceremony however they were the easiest people to work with. They actually answer the phone when you call and do what they say they're going to do.  That means a lot to me. So many people act like they could care less for your business.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was just there a couple month ago and it didn't seem so bad, so I'm going to have to guess August.  And Bellagio, hands down.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Either way HOT!! But August I think was better...and...I am biased..... Mandalay Bay!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    June is hot, but August is screaming hot.  And it's been humid the last few days *blech*.  Well, humid for here, anyway.

Bellagio was one of the first ones I had to cross off my potential venue list because of the price.  I loved our wedding at the MB, but if money hadn't been an issue, we would have seriously considered the Bellagio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    August is definitely hotter!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    July is typically the hottest month followed by August, then June. The "monsoon season" is in July & August. Lately, we've been having lots of flash flood and thunderstorm warnings, and it's been relatively humid.

I don't know have experience with either hotel, but I guess I would say Bellagio because of the fountains.
    Planning Bio

Dan + Amanda

Wedding Countdown Ticker

To be loved, be lovable
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My family lives in Vegas. August is way hotter. My wedding was in june and it was in the 90's. In August is well over 100 degrees.

Though I love Mandalay Bay I may say Bellagio! Don't know many who get married here though? Curious what it's like! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey isn't meow meow getting married at Bellagio? Can't wait to see it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    khammond0005khammond0005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think were going to go with June, mainly due to the temp. FI wants to do the Bellagio but when I look through their website they don't seem to have any outdoor locations that can compete with MB Valley of the Falls. Hopefully we can plan a weekend getaway soon so I can win him over!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bellagio without a doubt if price were not an option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards