Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

AW- Save the Dates ordered

I just ordered my STDs on Vistaprint. We're doing magnets

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff on Vistaprint today. I got the magnets, custom envelopes, thank you cards, free return address stickers, free business cards with our website & room block, and a free stamp.

Free stuff rocks!

Re: AW- Save the Dates ordered

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats!  LOVE me some Vistaprint...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Nice!!! Those look great!!

I too love free stuff from VP.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look great!  I love Vistaprint!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice job!  I'm sure your family/friends will love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married Friday, October 8 and was debating on if we should do save the dates... When are you sending your actual invites?
    Photobucket My Eddie and GusGus :)Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-save-dates-ordered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:b2773723-d775-4edc-b2ab-605f633a531cPost:b5f8ae8a-76e4-40f3-a72a-64b85df331b0">Re: AW- Save the Dates ordered</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married Friday, October 8 and was debating on if we should do save the dates... When are you sending your actual invites?
    Posted by eddiegusgus[/QUOTE]

Ben & I have family/friends that are going to be traveling from 11 states plus Puerto Rico to attend, so I wanted to get all the location & hotel information out to them all. I spent a total of $70 on all that stuff I listed above (100 STDs, custom envelopes, thankyou cards, 140 return labels, 250 business cards) If it had cost more than $50 for the STDs & envelopes, I wouldn't have bothered.

Invites are supposed to get sent 6-8 weeks before hand. We might mail them a little earlier than that, so I'm shooting for the first 2 weeks of August.

ETA: you can get postcard STDs for around $25 for 100 from Vistaprint
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards