Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Recommend your Transportation Co.

I need to book my transportation.  I will have 40 guests needing transport from MB, to ceremony location and back to MB.  I am considering a hummer stretch (seats 16)  for the wedding party and a motor coach (seats 50) for guests.  I am strongly considering A1 but I don't remember if they were well recommended.

Please provide suggestions.

Thanks.

Re: Recommend your Transportation Co.

• Options
    Smithbr3Smithbr3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am getting married in less than a mth and have no trasnportation booked yet! oops..... but i am looking into bells tran- its cheap; i dunno how it rates though!
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented a what I thought was a Hummer limo from NTS but it was a SUV limo that seated 30-35, The driver was nice and so was the vehicle...we had three 25 passenger shuttles from Bell Trans for the remainder of the guests. They were supposed to take everyone to the Vegas sign for pics and then to Maggiano's for the reception. Only 2 shuttles showed up and one didn't make it to the sign...1/3 isn't acceptable in my opinion. Spend the extra $10-15 and you may be able to forego some tears of frustration!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Earth BUses and they were absolutely brilliant, I would highly recommend them xx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards