Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Chelsea Nicole Photography Pricing info and Bentley & Wilson

Does anyone have any pricing information on Chelsea Nicole Photograpy?

Does she just do the 2 hour tours?

The Bentley & Wilson 2 hour strip tour package... Does this price ($298) all of your photos on a DVD really?

Thanks for the help! 31 days to go... my mom is a photog and has to leave 2 hours after our reception to get my sister back to Texas for an event.  She will not have time to take pics of us... :/ Bummed.

I started checking out these options so she woudn't be rushed trying to do it for us.

Thanks!

Re: Chelsea Nicole Photography Pricing info and Bentley & Wilson

• Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I asked Chelsea for a quote in early 2009 her prices started at $3500 and I think that was for 5 hours. This has probably changed because she's really popular now. I'd contact her to make sure.
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used B&W for my engagement pics, and it did include all of the photo's on a DVD (all 520 of them!), plus lots of prints... maybe 50-75?  It's a pretty amazing deal.

• Options
    Lulu80301Lulu80301 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using B&W for our 2 hr photo tour (and booked him for an extra hr just in case) and it includes the following: unlimited shots, the CD of all the pics he takes, 75 prints (4x6,) unlimited locations during the 2 hrs, and all the image retouching/editing, etc. The only thing it doesn't include is the transportation around the strip :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Bentley and Wilson for my wedding we had him for 8 hours and got some great shots!

Check out my bio for pictures and reviews

http://jankebecomesathrasher.webs.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards