Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Invites!

Where is everyone getting their invitations from?
Post pics if you'd like!
I need inspiration!
And I also do not know where in the heck to get them from other than online sources!..

TIA!!!

~B

Re: Invites!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is the one we used....

http://www.pioneercolor.com/
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Super cute!!
    I'll check that website out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used 123print.com Super cheap but really nice! We got 50ish invites for $50. There is a pic in my planning bio of the RSVP card that matched the invitation. Plus I think we got them in like 2 weeks. LOVED them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Since I only needed 10 invites, I bought a kit at Michaels.  I thought the card stock was nice (although the envelopes are a bit thin).  They were very easy to print out on my computer and I was surprised how well they turned out.  Using a 40% off coupon I think the total came to about $24 for the invites, response cards/envelopes and reception cards.  And I have enough paper left to print menus, if I feel like using the same stock.  So, although there are beautiful invites out there, I couldn't justify the extra cost of ordering them.

If you don't want to DIY, my friend had a great experience with weddingpaperdivas.com. 

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh, and if you don't want to get them online, check out your local stationary stores or even Hallmark.  They have books of invites and you can order them from there.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What was the weight of the paper on 123print?
    Those look very nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed ours (and the monogram) and bought the paper from papersource.com, then assembled them all by myself. Trying, but rewarding. Check out my planning bio for more details.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the paper that was standard-- I think 80# linen. But you can upgrade to 100# if you want. Also, I was got RSVP cards w/ envelopes and our return addresses printed on the outter envelopes all for $50-$60. It was a deal I couldn't beat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like Eva, I designed mine myself. I designed them in Photoshop, and now I'm having them printed from CatPrint.com.  I love them because the quality is great and the shipping is very quick. I'm going to get the envelopes from Paper Source, most likely, and then I'll do all the extra assembling (i.e. envelope liners, etc) myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just ordered ours last week.  Same as Stinkerbells but we changed the font for the names and had black text with orange names (last names removed).

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are all so cute!
    I don't think I have the talent or patience to DIY though :)
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from 123print as well.  PIB
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Magnetstreet.com and did Vegas themed everything.  Pics in my bio under "paper"
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at www.invitations4less.com
    They were a great price! I paid $200 for 100, that includes RSVP cards & envelopes, reception cards & invitations. Plus a fee for being sent a proof.  I love them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a kit from Target :) I paid 50 bucks for a 100 invites.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards