Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

2 Online Vendor Reviews! Afloral.com and Orientaltrading.com

Hey ladies- I just wanted to let you all know a good experience I had with some online vendors in hopes that it will ease your wedding planning :)

1) AFloral.com-  Since the July Vegas heat is going to be very extreme, and I wanted to save money on my centerpieces and reception decor, I decided to check out silk (artifical) floral ideas. My friend who ordered over 300 calla lillies from this vendor a couple years back recommended them so decided to start off light and I ordered 20 stems to start, just to see the quality.

Well let me tell you, they are beautiful!  PLUS they were here in less than 48 hours!! (I ordered them late Tues night and they were here when I got home from work today!) I couldn't believe the delivery was so fast and the quality is just what I had hoped. Ladies, you've got to at least check them out, especially if you are considering silk flowers for your wedding-  they've got tons of great stuff (even some BEAUTIFUL premade bouquets).

2) Orientaltrading.com- Next weekend is my best friend's wedding out of state. I am the MOH and volunteered last minute to help with her reception decor woes. She is expecting over 160 guests, so when I stumbled across this site I was in heaven! I thought I wouldn't be able to go to the wedding after having to fork out an arm and a leg for reception decor- however worry not! They are VERY affordable and have just about anything you could want for basic decor! I know many of you on this board may not need much decor if you are having a reception at a restaurant, however for the brides having in-suite, this place will have you covered for minimal cost! OH- and I ordered this stuff the same time I ordered from AFloral- and it was here today as well- LESS THAN 48 HOURS FOR SHIPPING!!!! 

Sorry for the enthusiasm and detailed post- I'm really excited to share. Its very rare that I am impressed with online vendors and these 2 I just had to share!

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

Re: 2 Online Vendor Reviews! Afloral.com and Orientaltrading.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean about oriental trading I use that site alot
    www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector
  • Options
    MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am totally up for silk flowers.  As long as you can't really see the difference in the pics, why not? 
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards