Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews (not too long)

Hello All,

I didn't post much, but wanted to share some reviews.  Most of the wedding was conducted by family and friends (florist, minister, photographer) so I won’t review them.

Hair and makeup :

Harmony Artistry – A++++++++

I cannot say enough good things about Harmony.  She was an absolute sweetheart!  Harmony was very easy to communicate with, flexible when we completely changed the date and time of our wedding, and did an outstanding job.  I had picky bridesmaids, and indecisive bridesmaids, but she made everyone super happy.  We all got showed with compliments.  Harmony was so nice and calm throughout the day.  I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Flowers:

Fiftyflowers.com – A      

I had a friend of mine put together all of the flower arrangements, but I ordered the flowers from fiftyflowers.com.  I was very nervous ordering flowers online, but they had pretty good reviews and a guarantee so I decided to try it.   They called to confirm my order and called again when they got a bad shipment of my flowers and couldn’t send them.  They were friendly on the phone and helped me pick out different flowers as well.

Cake:

Cake Designs Las Vegas – A

Our cake plans fell through at the last minute, so we had to order a cake within 2 weeks of our wedding.  Most places were booked or out of our budget.  I ordered our cake from Cake Designs Las Vegas using a picture and guessing at what flavor combination sounded good.  The lady I emailed was very nice and the cake itself was delicious!  It looked and tasted amazing, even better than our original plans that fell through.  It was a very fortunate turn of events.

Venue:

Artisan Hotel Boutique – A

This was a wonderful venue for our wedding.  It had a small chapel that fit our guests perfectly, (40 people), and a beautiful patio for the reception.  We loved the look of the hotel, as well as the price.  My only complaint is that they were horrible at communication.  Trying to get the details put together was incredibly stressful, but the day of the wedding they really brought their A game.  Everyone was friendly and helpful, and the entire event went very smoothly.       

Re: Reviews (not too long)

• Options
    afeliz79afeliz79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Is Artisan on the Strip? I know I have heard of it before but don't remember ever seeing it while I've been in Vegas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    themrsJRDthemrsJRD member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Thanks for posting. I used the same baker & can't say enough good things about them. Our cake was the best.

The Artisan Chapel was very pretty, we stayed there a few nights for our wedding trip & I took a peek in there. The pool & patio were really pretty too, but there was a lot of road noise. I'm really glad it worked out for you!!! :) We had a lot of fun in their suite.

@afeliz79 The Artisan is just off-strip on W Sahara.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards