Nevada-Las Vegas

FI is on his Bachelor Weekend Trip

So FI is gone til tomorrow and I miss him! LOL  They went to Flagstaff (we're in Phoenix) and rented a cabin.  The photos on Facebook are cracking me up and it looks beautiful.  I'm sure whatever my girls plan will be fun but I'm totally jealous they did a whole weekend get-away!  What are/were your bach. plans?  We plan on doing a mini guys/girl night on the thursday before the wedding in Vegas for whoever is around but we'll likely all meet up later and such.

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
Photobucket
April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates

Re: FI is on his Bachelor Weekend Trip

• We are doing it in Vegas. I just had a surprise lingerie shower Friday...but our main thing will be two nights before the wedding.

We are planning on going to dinner (seperate) and then meeting up for drinks at Fat Tuesday's and then on to The Bourbon Room to party.  I'm good with having a little time with my girls and then getting together.
  • We are doing ours in Vegas as well.  We plan to start the night all together for a drink (guys and girls) since some people don't know each other.  Then, we will separate and go out to dinner.  From there I am still deciding.  Probably just hitting up some bars and getting a little crazy.  We do have a rest day in between the bachelor/bachelorette parties and the wedding.  I am going to need a day to recover!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards