Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MB Vista Suite Reception?

I've got a question for all of those that have done a reception in the Vista Suite. Well, first let me give you a little bit of background. We plan on having our ceremony in Vegas (not sure where yet, but have narrowed it down to the Mandalay Bay and Luxor), and having a small reception (We've only invited 40 people to the Vegas wedding) of cake and drinks (we are having a large reception 2 1/2 weeks after we return home). My question is, did you go through catering to do the reception in the suite? If not, how did you pull this off?
Any help from anyone would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Re: MB Vista Suite Reception?

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of brides use Masterpiece Cuisine to cater the insuite receptions. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used masterpiece for my reception in the vista suite. Pix and reviews in my bio in my siggy!
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Masterpiece Cuisine for the reception meal and Fazoli's for the rehearsal lunch.  Had no issues getting either up to the suite.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    ShaunaCookShaunaCook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had dinner in the bayside buffet, and just cake, munchies and drinks in the vista suite.  we purcased the booze and snacks on our own, and went through mandalay bay catering for our cake.  it was amazing, and crazy cheap!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for your help. You've all pretty much helped me make up my mind. Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also recommend checking into Caterling Unlimited - their website is www.natalielittlefield.com. We are working with Natalie for our October 8th wedding and did a taste testing back in April...the food was AMAZING!!!  I have found her prices to be very reasonable as well.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards