Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Skyline Chapel View?

Does the Skyline Chapel @ IP actually have a VIEW of the Skyline, does anyone know?  I struggle to find pix since they are recently reno and the ones I have seen, I cannot really tell???

Any insight?? :)

Re: Skyline Chapel View?

• Options
    I don't know for sure, but I think they use a picture at the front of the chapel. I heard somewhere that you could change the picture if you wanted, but I'm not sure if that's in the new chapel, or before they renovated it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I looked at the Skyline Chapel last week.  It does not have any windows.  There's a picture of the Vegas skyline front and center.  I don't know about your ability to change the picture, but I was shown all of the uplighting color options.  I took a number of pictures of the chapel if you'd like me to email them to you.  PM me your email address if you'd like them.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Oh that is disappointing!!! But yes pls re: pix I wil PM u my email address, you are the best! :)
  • Options
    cant pm u from some reason... can you send to martamax.007@gmail.com pls???? thanks!!!
  • Options
    Leigha2 - Can you please send me your Skyline Chapel photos, too? I just started planning and would love to see something besides what IP has sent me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_skyline-chapel-view?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:bd7478b3-f699-45ae-9533-581c4005ec8ePost:ba0252e3-5bde-45b6-9e5e-616c6072536b">Re: Skyline Chapel View?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Leigha2 - Can you please send me your Skyline Chapel photos, too? I just started planning and would love to see something besides what IP has sent me.
    Posted by gimmetheradio[/QUOTE]

Sure, PM me your email address.
  • Options
    I'm unable to pm you for some reason. Can you email me at: snapcase48(at)hotmail.com ? Thanks so much! :)
  • Options
    I'd love to see pics too!  We're already booked for 11-11, but they only sent me a few pictures!

crzybeautiful11@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would love to see also. Can u PM me, for some reason I can't PM u either.
  • Options
    I can't PM anyone!!!

Can you please send me some pics too?
    krisstyle12@yahoo.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_skyline-chapel-view?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:bd7478b3-f699-45ae-9533-581c4005ec8ePost:585f2631-d71c-48ba-b5a2-e0447ede2523">Re: Skyline Chapel View?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Skyline Chapel View? : Sure, PM me your email address.
    Posted by Leigha2[/QUOTE]

Can you email the pics to vegasgroom at vegasgroom dot com?  I'll get them loaded to a website so everyone can see/download from there so you're not getting hit with tons of PM's.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards