Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

**SunnyCanadian**

Dying to hear how things went for you on Saturday!  Did you have any problems carrying your dress onto WestJet???? Did they hang it or did it go in the overhead compartment?  I brought my dress home on the weekend and boy it is poofier than I expected :)  The plane situation is really stressing me out.

Re: **SunnyCanadian**

• Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would love some news on this as well, although I'm Air Canada on the way down. Blech.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm flying down in August and have been quite worried about the dress and all the extras I'll be needing to take down.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to get taken to the cleaners in over bagage!
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!! We're just in the LV airport waiting to come home *boo-hoo*!!! The wedding was great and I'll be working on my reviews when we get home but to answer your question Marilyn - it was noo problem to bring my dress and Mark's tux on the plane.

Because the plane was full though, we had to wait for everyone else to board first and then they took my dress and the tux and put them in an empty overhead bin.

You should have no problems at all! (,My dress bag was pretty big too as I also had the crinoline and veil)

Good luck!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoo hoo!  Thanks sooooooo much for taking the time to post this.  I am so relieved.  Glad to hear things went well.  Look forward to your reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards