Nevada-Las Vegas

Boudoir Photography

Hi Ladies!

I am thinking of surprising my husband to be with a Boudoir Photo Shoot before our wedding day... I am just trying to get some info from all of you!

Would you do this type of shoot? I think he will love it! Also, the pricing for this seems to range anywhere from $200 to close to $1000! What would you pay? (of course I would want all my images!)

Thanks for your help!

Kris

Re: Boudoir Photography

• edited December 2011
    I would!! I think it would be so fun and the soon to be hubby would like it. I am not sure about pricing but I would prob want to stay in the $200-500 range personally...I think most of them base the price on how long and how many outfit changes...

So I say GO FOR it =)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had boudoir photo's taken for my FI's gift, and I would do it again if I had to!! I got them done a bit over a month ago--so, my photog is in the process of putting together an album for me.

As for cost---the photo session was $100. After the session, she sent me the digital images---and I chose 20 of them to put in an album. This cost an additional $300. All said and done, it was just a bit over $400 (with tax), and I still would do it again. 

I'm with PP---if you have the opportunity, I say go for it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love this idea, and I'm thinking of doing it for our 1yr anniversary. I want the one where they provide someone for hair and makeup, but I don't think I want to pay more than $500.
  • ndenbowndenbow member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we actually decided this week to do it before my wedding in March! (my husbands gift to me, haha) check out www.iseesexy.com- olga's photography is top quality and her prices are good. she asks a lot of questions about you and it gives her an idea of how to work your photography session. love that it's that personalized. 

also, i'm using her makeup artist for the entire week i'm in vegas (boudoir, trial, wedding and TTD session). Francesca is an amazing make-up/hair artist and i'm really glad i found her! her site is www.beauty423.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards