Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

**nycheryl**

Have you had a chance to try the cake pops yet? I just got a couple more from that place dt that I told you about, so damn good!:)

Re: **nycheryl**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nycheryl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:c234ae2f-3ee5-4579-a3e1-4909a75ff14cPost:0c392769-5ede-4475-bdcb-78c7a7b7ab56">**nycheryl**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you had a chance to try the cake pops yet? I just got a couple more from that place dt that I told you about, so damn good!:)
    Posted by Sara191431[/QUOTE]

No, I was planning to go in a couple weeks!  I'm so glad to hear you liked them :)  What flavors did you try?
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Well I've tried the Black Velvet, it's like red but more dark than red, then the chocolate and the vanilla. Sooo good, all of em, I've taken a bite out of each and it's really hard not to eat the rest here at my desk:) There were about 5 or so other flavors too!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dangerous to have them at your desk!!!

Thanks for the flavor recommendations - I'm definitely planning to take FI there when he's in town :)  I can't wait to hear what you think of Viva Las Cake Pops!!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nycheryl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:c234ae2f-3ee5-4579-a3e1-4909a75ff14cPost:5318b288-ef35-411c-8eae-9c42508636bf">Re: **nycheryl**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dangerous to have them at your desk!!! Thanks for the flavor recommendations - I'm definitely planning to take FI there when he's in town :)  I can't wait to hear what you think of Viva Las Cake Pops!!
    Posted by nycheryl[/QUOTE]

You'll have to let me know what you think!  I ended up eating the rest of them in the car on the way home from work, lol.

Yes hope to come back with a good review on Viva!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards