Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Opinions/Advice - Maggianos??

Ok....we are staying at Ceasars, getting married at Chapel of Flowers, and will have transportation back to Ceasars.  We are looking at Maggiano's to have our "mini dinner reception" for 5-6 guests, how far is Maggiano's from Ceasars?? Will we need to find transportation or is it walking distance?? Also....Do I need to really worry about making reservations and setting up some type of package for our dinner or should we just make a dinner decision after the ceremony??? This is becoming overwhelming and I just need some opinions and or advice!! TIA EVERYONE!!!

Re: Opinions/Advice - Maggianos??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    its walkable, but personally,  wouldn't walk it in heels - unless your wedding shoes are comfortable :)

for 5 or 6 people i would just make a reservation.  you don't need to tell them its a wedding or set a fixed menu if you don't want to.  5 or 6 people is a normal amount of people for dinner, so it shouldn't be difficult for them.

if you want to keep your dinner near Caesars, there are alot of options in the Forum Shops that would be totally walkable in heels (Spago, Mesa Grill, Joe's Prime Steak, The Cheesecake Factory, Planet Hollywood, etc).  i would just call and make a general reservation.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's is on the north side of the Fashion show mall.  I think it would be a little too far to walk but it's not that bad of a cab ride.

Here's a map of the strip to give you an idea: http://www.vegastripping.com/thestrip/

I don't think you need to worry about a group reservation but you could call the day before and see if they would set one up for you if you want to dine at a specific time.

Another option is to book the reservation yourself through opentable.com.  Here is a list of all the restaurants that participate: http://www.opentable.com/las-vegas-restaurant-listings Maggiano's is one of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to the other ladies advice. But do also check out Mesa Grill. The food is quite delicious!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards