Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Valley of Fire - totally overwhelmed with options - Help!

Hi, we have just decided to get married in LV, we have booked our flights (from UK) and our hotel - staying at encoreLaughing. We're really keen on a VoF ceremony as it's just us two and thought it would be the best option. However so many companies are offering packages and we have no idea which to chooseFrown. The La Bella Wedding Chapel package seams to have everything included - does anyone have any experience of them or can anyone suggest another good provider?

I really look forward to your replies. ThanksKiss xx

Re: Valley of Fire - totally overwhelmed with options - Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, we have just decided to get married in LV, we have booked our flights (from UK) and our hotel - staying at encoreLaughing. We're really keen on a VoF ceremony as it's just us two and thought it would be the best option. However so many companies are offering packages and we have no idea which to chooseFrown. The La Bella Wedding Chapel package seams to have everything included - does anyone have any experience of them or can anyone suggest another good provider?

I really look forward to your replies. ThanksKiss xx
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know too many people that have done this option on this board. I know that there was a post a few weeks ago about it and apparently one of the companies has a registered sex offender on the payroll and even without that information had terrible reviews. I would try and do a search for that post so that you know what you're getting into. We loved the VoF idea at first too for just the two of us but it definitely wasn't worth it once we got to inviting guests (no chairs, long trip, etc.) so we never got too far into researching it.

Weddingwire, (see Rach's post at the top) re: reviews has a lot of reviews posted if you want to check that out.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked with La Bella Wedding Chapel for their Valley of Fire wedding package for March 2011. So far they've been great to deal with,  answering all my questions right away and seem very friendly (as much as you can through email alone) Smile 

I haven't actually met with them yet. But reviews seemed pretty positive from the ones I could find. I'll post if I have any problems with them. But so far so good, and they seemed to have the best deal that included all the things we were looking for.

My wedding will also just be small, just us plus our mothers and stepfathers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards