• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

Platinum Brides- Service charge?

For anyone using Platinum, does the service charge include gratuity or did you tip on top of it? I never bothered to ask what the service charge covers.. so the thread below about Maggie's got me thinking. I booked an all-inclusive package so the tax and "service charge" were included.

Re: Platinum Brides- Service charge?

• Not sure. but I am actually off to Vegas tomorrow and then meeting with Nicole at Platinum on thursday so I will ask!
  • Every vendor we worked with that had a 'service charge' it was 20% and was used to cover the tips for the service staff, they just call it service charge to make it sound nicer.  I did casually ask a few of the staff at our reception restaurant the following night (we went back to have dinner again) and confirmed they did get tipped out.

Married old Las Vegas hag groom - June 2011

Getting married in Vegas? Start here! [click]

• I tipped the banquet manager $100 and I threw the bartender an extra $20. I should have tipped him more, he was awesome. I don't think you need to tip beyond the service charge, but I felt those two people went above and beyond. And if the banquet captain split it with the servers, even better.
  • Thanks for the feedback.. I think I will bring a bit of extra cash to tip the barstaff. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards