Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Which Mens Wearhouse to use?

I am going to order in Michigan, and pick up in Las Vegas..just because this seems like the easiest thing to do... but there are several locations.  I vaguely remember that one location in Las Vegas has had bad reviews, so I would like avoid it if possible. 

Could you let me know if you had a good or bad experience at a specific location?  Thanks!

Susan

Re: Which Mens Wearhouse to use?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Melissaandjosh used the one on Rainbow and 215 (it's in her bio) and said she had problems with them. There's also one on E Twain, that's the one we are using. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the one on E Twain. We picked up in our hometown though because we drove. All we had to do there was drop it off the day after the wedding, and it literally took 3 seconds. I didn't have any problems, but it wasn't too hard either :)
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the Mens warehouse which Patrice murphy works at and she was fab! I highly recommend in using her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    E Twain for us as well and they were great :) They are the closest to the strip so if you get measured and set up in your hometown they will most likely set up your pick up at the Twain location. Plus there is a reg mall across the street as well as a best buy and a target near by :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards