Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

YesyesyesyesYES! (checks)

We got a call yesterday from FI's uncle.  He got approved by the county to perform the ceremony!  I was really starting to freak out, because the first couple of people we approached about it took forever to get back to us, and then they rejected his first application because there were a couple of problems with the form.  So that's a MAJOR load off my mind.

FI has next Saturday off, so we're going out to Vegas for my hair and makeup trial with Francesca.  We'll also pick up the marriage license, and probably get our "cake" and rehearsal lunch squared away. 

We've also decided to go ahead and book our honeymoon at the Palazzo, and I told FI that he gets to make reservations for all of our dinners, and not to worry about how much the places cost.  I'm pretty sure we'll be going to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant because we're both on a Hell's Kitchen kick, and I can't wait to see where else he decides to go.

Yay!  Four weeks left, and stuff is finally getting crossed off the damn list!
This is a neglected planning bio.
This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284

Re: YesyesyesyesYES! (checks)

• Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting that squared away!! can't believe your so close!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! that's gotta be a nice reliefLaughing
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PHEW!!  Now you can breathe a little easier!!  Yay!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks!

And I didn't know that there was a Gordon Ramsey place in LV?  I must do some research!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards