Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

30 Days to go... OH MY!

We have hit the 30 day mark... part of me feels like everything is in place but then there are things that I am second guessing or wondering what else I should be doing??? 

Any 30 day out tips??

TIA!

Re: 30 Days to go... OH MY!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, so exciting!
    No tips, but I know 30 days before my wedding I'll be trying my damnest to relax!
    Plenty of massges and spa treatments I think!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im approaching 30 days...my only fellow knottie advice is to relax...and dont second guess! I am fairly calm...but sometimes I get to thinking about ho Im at 40+ days out and I know I have more than 40 things to do...so why am I not getting these things done?? You will be fine...promise!
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay!!! congrats! I'm almost there too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yahoo! I'm three weeks away and time is just flying! My advice is to make sure you've got everything signed and handed in to your venues. I'm such a procrastinator that I JUST handed in my wedding worksheet to my hotel. My itineraries are being printed this week and HAVE to be mailed by Monday. Never mind I still have to go buy my groomsmen's ties...anyways, dont procrastinate learn from me!

Charity

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have 31 days ! and i'm going crazy! lol
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for May 11 Brides!  Ditto PP's, try and relax.  I was just given this piece of advice that I'm going to use as my mantra on our wedding day:  If you find there is something that hasn't been done at the last minute, it doesn't need to be done! Don't let it upset you just keep on going.....
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for everyone's weddings!! I cannot wait to be 30 days out :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too!!!! yah!!!
    we still  have to go online and pre-order the license. FI just purchased his groomsmen gifts, and I still need to get my wedding band fitted. just make sure you have a list with all your vendors contact info and contracts- we are bringing ours in a  folder to have while there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on being a step closer! 

I am excited for everyone who are steps away from saying "I do" and coming back a Mrs.  Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 31 days and still thinking of things to do.  I'm a procrastinator too Charity.  My best advice is relax and start packing!  WoooHooo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!!!!! I'll a little less than a year now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards