Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Together for 10 years and finally planning the wedding at The Wynn!!! <3

My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 years and we finally decided to start getting it together!  We love staying at Encore so we decided that The Wynn is the perfect setting for us. Any tips from those brides who have gotten married there would be greatly appreciated :)

We are thinking of Nov/Dec of next year and to have the reception at Tableau. My only concern with Tableau is the cost so if anyone has the prices for the catering/reception things they have there I would love to see those before we go check them out next month!!

I am so excited to finally start planning this!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Together for 10 years and finally planning the wedding at The Wynn!!! <3

• Options
    Welcome to the forum!

Most who get married at the Wynn tend to love it so you don't have much to worry about there.  Only word of caution is they charge a huge amount for photos, and they charge a huge amount for an outside photographer if you try to avoid their huge charge for photos, so just plan your budget accordingly.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Congrats.  The Wynn is amazing.  You should contact their catering department for options and they will give you a price breakdown for all of their restaurants, etc.  You can ask you WC to put you in touch.   
  • Options
    Bets of luck.  We have been together for 10 years also.  Getting married in a few days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards