Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I felt important-Hair & Makeup

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with Glamsquad for my hair and makeup.  I have heard great reviews from knotties.  Also, I emailed them a while back with questions.  They responded quickly with answers to all of my questions. 

The final decision maker for me happened last night.  I kind of forgot about deciding on a hair and make up person.  Then I checked my email.  I received another email from Glamsquad.  They were just writing to see if I was still interested in their services and to give me some more information.

It made me feel special that they would email me without a prompt from me.  I get that I'm the customer and all that.  But I have not received emails from any other place without me emailing them once or twice first.  Glamsquad made me feel important...and so they've won my appointment.  :)
Anniversary

Re: I felt important-Hair & Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, they are awesome!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! I loved working with James :) Also....I know what you mean about feeling important! I had Gimme Some Sugar do that because the date was getting filled up and they wanted to make sure that I was on there list of cakes that day :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    solbejsolbej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will love them!! Congrats!
  • Options
    DisneyFan33DisneyFan33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is so good to hear.  I have them booked for our Nov 16th wedding.

Sounds like I made the right decision.

Good luck to you with your planning!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards