Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tamba Indian cuisine-has anyone eaten here?

Is this place really as cool as it looks online? is the food good?  I really want to have our dinner reception here, however FI is not totally on board yet (he's not Indian, I am).  I looked at their menu and I think we could do a variety of food that would satisfy my indian family as well as his and my non-indian guests. Any input would be fantastical :) TIA!

Re: Tamba Indian cuisine-has anyone eaten here?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've only been to Tamba once. We went for the lunch buffet, and it was quite awhile ago, but I thought their food was good. Their website is pretty cool, so I don't think I'd say it's as cool as it looks online. I recall it was in the Hawaiian Marketplace... I think you have to go up an elevator to get there. So, walking to get there, it doesn't look like it'd be very impressive. Just something to keep in mind. I'd recommend googling the restaurants & using the satellite to see the surrounding areas.

Here's the Yelp reviews for Tamba. I think Yelp would really help you: http://www.yelp.com/biz/tamba-las-vegas#query:tamba%20indian

I've been to a few Indian restaurants in Las Vegas. I don't really know what the best one is because I usually just eat at little lunch buffet places, like Namaste or Mt. Everest. The fancier Indian restaurants are Origin India (on Paradise Rd., near the Hard Rock); Gaylords (very expensive, in the Rio); Mantra Masala (far from the strip). 

Hope this helps. Good luck. :)

Planning Bio

Dan + Amanda

Wedding Countdown Ticker

To be loved, be lovable
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!!! that does help.  I really appreciate your input!! congratulations on your marriage in 4 days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome! Thank you! :D
    Planning Bio

Dan + Amanda

Wedding Countdown Ticker

To be loved, be lovable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards