Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MB Brides...What flowers did you choose? did they offer hydrangeas by any chance?

just wanted to know because i know the hotel has some strict rules when it comes to flowers .... if u have any pics  to post that would be even better!

Re: MB Brides...What flowers did you choose? did they offer hydrangeas by any chance?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can get any flowers, I kept sending my WC pics and she would give me prices.  
  • Options
    kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked my WC what my options were and I told her what I was thinking of and she said it would just depend on what size the bouquet was.  My wedding isn't for a year so we haven't finalized yet. 
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely get some inspiration photos and send them along. I found that they weren't necessarily ready to step up and offer me options but if I sent things I liked and told my WC a budget they were able to work within that. Plus my WC had lots of pictures which was helpful. Like all things at MB - no one volunteers the info but they're a good resource if you ask the right questions!
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I brought my own bouquet---granted, it wasn't "real" flowers, but they didn't say anything about it to me at all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't particular about what flowers I would get, so I went with the medium rose bouquet that came with our Opal Shores package -

• Options
    edited December 2011

You can see my bouquet and my MOH w/ her bouquet.

Here is a close up of my flowers. They were peonies and roses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stuck with the basic size and added calla lillies... Ditto everyone...get some pic's and send them so your WC has an idea of what you like! That is what I did and just had her work it in so I did not have to spend too much more to get what I liked.

2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    ddchhichiddchhichi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MB has hydrangeas - you can see that in their flower sheet.  I got roses as my bouquet
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had hydrangeas added to my medium rose bouquet, they looked really pretty.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards