Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

May 18, 2012 - Reviews #2

Bentley & Wilson Photography – A++

Todd was amazing and I can’t wait to see the final product! As every review mentioned he started snapping away the min he came in the room. We had a mini strip tour (the sign & Freemont Street), and then did a session at the Boneyard. He was great at directing us, and keeping us super pale Canadians out of the direct sun.  

Presidential Limo – A

Not much to say about them, they were easy to book and arrived on time and had us back before the scheduled time which was nice. The limo was stocked with cold water & champagne which was appreciated even though we brought our own. 

Fit For Bride – A++

Debi and Donna were great. I kinda left this one to the last minute and they were total pros and helping me organize getting my dress FI’s suit and the bridal party’s stuff, who were staying at a different hotel and arriving on a different day. Eventually we weren’t able to coordinate with my bridal party and we changed the scope of work to just us. They were cool with every curve ball i sent them and i would 100% recommend them.  

Rev. Linda Venniro – A+++

Seriously of all the elements of our wedding this is the one we received the most compliments on. We had all sorts of people crying. People thought we actually knew her personally. We had had a skype conversation with her a few months before the wedding and we discussed everything we wanted and didn’t want (we are both agnostic so we wanted a civil ceremony) and our relationship and how we see & feel about each other and she took that information and weaved it into one of the most beautiful ceremonies i have ever heard and i am so happy it was mine. She even emailed me the next morning to congratulate us again. If you are looking for an officiant to perform your ceremony, look no further.

Re: May 18, 2012 - Reviews #2

• Options
    simoniksimonik member
    First Comment
    Eeeek! Your review of Rev Linda makes me smile! I need to get my deposit to her ASAP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    So glad you loved Rev Linda!  She actually e-mailed us a couple of weeks ago to wish us a happy first anniversary.  She's seriously awesome.  We also had people think that she had known us personally.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Yeah she made everything so special. I didn't think I really cared about the ceremony as I already felt married with a mortgage and a baby on the way. Now I realize I would have been cheating myself if I’d gone with something/someone more generic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards