Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ceremony

Hi Ladies .I have falling in love with Valley of the falls.However I do not like the price 1300 and that do not include a picture package . Inaddition my budget for ceremony was 1000. So do anyone know of another location that is as beautiful but is with in my budget. and have weddings on Sunday.

Thank you.

Re: Ceremony

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The resorts on the strip will offer packages for Sunday wedding, with all the works (videography, photography, flowers, etc). I believe Monte Carlo and Paris have packages within your budget.
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen some good reviews of Flamingo's garden area and it looks really pretty...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Springs Preserve. Not a hotel but a stunning outdoor space.
  • Options
    TwinsRibTwinsRib member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were seriously considering Alexis Park Resort... It's off strip and has mixed reviews.

They have an all inclusive package with everything, including, photography, flowers, limo service, dinner and 2 nights at the hotel for $1100.

We decided on the Artisan Hotel Garden instead after I was reassured they weren't closing any time soon, but it would have been Alexis Park otherwise.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try treasure island
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The garden at the artisan is beautiful, but isn't a large space so it depends on your guestlist size.  We got married in the chapel, but took pictures outside and it is gorgeous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards