Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

DD Bus Photo Op Tour + Timing?

We're thinking about having one after the reception so it would provide more opportunity for fun photos, yet offer our guests some entertainment.  Do you think two hours is enough for a DD bus photo tour at some of the famous spots?  It's looking more like we might only have we'll have about 20-25 guests overall, but are unsure if all will want to come along or not.  My side of the family is defintely all for it, though.

What we've booked so far is::

Wedding Ceremony:  2:00 p.m.
Reception Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.  (Reception venue is about 20 mins. from ceremony venue by car and on a Tuesday so rush hour traffic is being considered)

We wanted to make sure the ceremony and reception were spaced out that way we had some time to take photos afterwards with the guests and with just us two since no outside photography is allowed inside the ceremony itself.  And also give my family helpers some time to get to the reception venue and do any final set-ups.  And we were thinking maybe other guests could explore a little...  Is there something else I should take into consideration?

Since the reception venue is a good ways from where everyone is staying, we were thinking we would take everyone back to their hotels first so no one would have to go and pick up their car later, and meet shortly after at 8:00 p.m. for the DD bus tour.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards