Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Transportation

Hey ladies!!  We are getting married at Mandalay Bay and having a wedding luncheon immediately following.  The luncheon is off the strip at Ricardo's so we are going like 5-7 miles. I was wondering if you ladies had any suggestions of good companies to transport our guests and wedding parties.  There should be somewhere between 40-60 people.  Any help is greatly appreciated!! :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Transportation

• Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Double Decker bus all the way!!! Thier buses are $135/hr with a 2 hour minimum (that is an all inclusive price including-gratuity, fuel charges, ect), we booked it for the bus for 3 hours and it was perfect. Each bus seats 72 people comfortably. (warning the top can get a little windy, but it sure is FUN). They have two buses one has Sprints logo on it, and the other has the Chooers light logo, my Dh is a huge fan of Choores, and with out even knowing that is the bus they sent, that was the icing on his, and everyone else’s cake!! The driver even had a sign for us, and they showed up early, and stay just a little late, with no extra charge. I interacted with Michael via email, and received answers within a day of my questions. Website: www.DoubleDeckerBusofLasVegas.comOur route: to prove how flexible they are!! Wedding party and VIPS were picked up from Plant Hollywood went to the Las Vegas sign got dropped off at MGM Grand/Conference center doors. After the shuttle dropped us off they drove over to PH to pick up the rest of the guests. They stayed at MGM until the ceremony was over then dropped the guests back off at Plant Hollywood Drove back over to MGM to pick up the wedding party and VIPS being the last trip from MGM to PH….A lot of driving on their part. Thankfully they charged by the hour, not mile! J  

imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! Thank you so much!!  Looks fun and they sound fantastic on the flexibility and price!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your welcome! Ask away if you have anymore questions!. I researched a lot about transportation, and they were by far the best bang for my buck....plus I only needed ONE bus since it fit everyone. 
    imageimage

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I may end up going with them too, that's a better price than I thought they had.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Let me know if anyone has anymore questions! 
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards