Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Restaurant Reception

Can anyone please recommend a restaurant to have a wedding reception? I am needing a place that will fit around 30 people. Thanks.

Re: Restaurant Reception

• Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of knotties have used Maggianos and Joes which both sound great.  I didn't use a reaturant in the end but I looked into Craft Steak and RM Seafood which should also accomodate that size group (I had 25 people but we could have easily had more).  The people at MGM and Mandalay Bay group dining were both wonderful - I didn't hang onto their info but it should be on the sites (or maybe someone else here can provide).  I believe Craft Steak has a private room that holds 40.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I am going with Canaletto's in the Venetian for mine. They have a good menu and reasonable prices for my lunch reception, which includes a choice of chicken, beef, or fish. There is no room minimum which is an added bonus, we just have to give her our exact count a few days in advance.

Also they have a couple different rooms that hold the amount of guests you are looking at. Most of the rooms overlook St. Marks Square- very pretty!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what type of food your looking for, but Trevi is very nice.  I have not been there yet to scope it out, but if you google Trevi LV the website will come up.  It has a menu along with pictures.  I plan to have my reception there next year. 

Also if you look at the top of the LV board there is are posts for New Knotties...FAQ has alot of information that I didn't know about until yesterday.  VERY HELPFUL!  I would check it out.  Cool

HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have an endless amount of choices here, so if you can narrow things down for us, we can help with recommendations.

Example, what cuisine (Mexican, Italian, etc) are you looking for?  Would you be alright with a buffet?  Do you want to be in the general area of your ceremony venue?

Help us to help you ;)
  • Options
    sunie_lasunie_la member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The cuisine doesn"t really matter to me. I don't want to do a buffet. The location doesn't really matter either. Just as long as they have a private room and a reasonable price. But I will look into Canaletto's. Thanks for the ideas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went through an intense restaurant search for 25-30 people. Best tool: opentable.com. They have a private dining section that lists Las Vegas restaurants and what private dining options they have. Some of them will even have pictures of their rooms.

I contacted:
    Stack
    Fleur
    Simon at the Palms
    Mandarin Oriental
    Table 10
    Mon Ami Gabi
    Spago
    Mastro
    Nobu
    Vintner Grill
    Trevi
    Lago
    Max Brenner
    N9ne
    Joes Seafood
    Capital Grille
    Gallaghers
    Tao
    Demlonico
    Canaletto
    Pinot Brasserie
    Smith and Wollensky
    and Koi.

All of these had private dining options for a group our size but they all had a variety of food and beverage minimums. Hth. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at Canaletto.  We had about 20 people there in the murano room.  Our room had balconies overlooking the square.  Their group dining options are incredibly reasonable.
  • Options
    clarehollowayclareholloway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Mon Ami Gabi, fabulous private rooms with views of the Bellagio fountains. Prices are really reasonable as well.
  • Options
    bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Trevi. Michelle has been a dream to work with. They have even personalized our menu as I am vegetarian and we have some guest with severe allergies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards