Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

09-08-11 Wedding Reviews!!!!

I haven't posted on here before but looked and read posts daily for about a year before my wedding. You all helped me so much in my planning so I thought I would post my reviews in case I can help any future brides:

ARIA Hotel - A
Beautiful, new and modern hotel. Pros - Rooms are gorgeous and very spacious! Our view was amazing and the beds are to die for! The pools and fitness centre are beautiful as well, the gym has tons of machines and was never very busy and the pools had lots of seating available (except for the Friday before we left). We also used the Executive Hospitality Suite for our meet and greet and our wedding reception and we were so happy with it! It was very spacious, gorgeous, clean, great view and had a great layout. Cons - The telephone system in our room didn't work some of the days which was a pain when we wanted to get in touch with our other guests because we couldn't dial their rooms. While in the EH Suite, we called three times to get a new fridge because ours wasn't very cold and we were completely ignored. Also, guards stand at the bottom of the elevators which makes it hard to have vendors to come up to the room but most got in anyway.

Harmony Medina - A+
Harmony was awesome and came two days before the wedding for my hair trial. I gave her a few ideas for my hair and she did exactly what I wanted. My makeup during the trial was a little too dark (eyes) but I let her know and she fixed it right away. My wedding hair and makeup was just perfect and I loved the airbrush makeup - it stayed all day and night! She was always on time, super polite and I felt beautiful!

Caesar's Palace - A+
The Juno Garden and surrounding area is absolutely stunning and we were so happy with it. My original coordinator, Ashley, had to leave early but she called to let me know Deb would be taking over and I could call either of them with any questions. Deb was great and very informative. Our officiant was Brian and he was great and very thorough. We were so happy with the entire ceremony!

Masterpiece Cuisine - A+

Scott and Josh were helpful during the planning process. I wasn't in the room to let them in for delivery but once we got back to our hotel room, everything was set up perfectly and the food looked and smelled delicious! We got the gourmet express option (teriyaki chicken, cedar plank shrimp, angus sliders, bacon & cheese mini macs, caprese kabobs, and artichoke spinach dip) and almost everything was completely gone by the end of the night - it was a hit! The food was incredibly delicious and it was more than enough.

Pastry Palace - A-
We went with Pastry Palace because they seemed to be the only company who could do a cake that we wanted (in the shape of our dog). Although the cake did not look exactly like our dog, it was close enough and all of our guests loved it. The reason I give them an A- is because we asked for caramel filling in the cake and I don't think they put it in (I think we got the regular vanilla filling) and we asked for the cake to be our dog standing but instead he was sitting.

Bently&Wilson - A++
What else can I say about Todd that no one else has said?! He was absolutely awesome - on time, super nice, and began shooting as soon as he met us at the Juno Garden. He even stayed an extra half hour to an hour to get the shots he wanted. I can't wait to get our pictures back because I know they're going to be awesome.

Update: Here are a few pics!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 09-08-11 Wedding Reviews!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards