Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Venue help please!

Does anyone know of a venue we could rent out that fits 100-200 people? Both our familes are willing to help set up, so a place willing to let us decorate ourselves would be great. We also have our own caterer and chairs, so we would just be renting out the venue....

Re: Venue help please!

• Options
    mojodrew1mojodrew1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't know of a hotel that will let you do that but I've dj'd weddings at a bar, Bugsy's and they allowed outside catering.  it's on Sahara and Jones, or close to Jones, but definitely on Sahara Blvd.

mojo
    info@soulweddings.com

• Options
    kmetzger0389kmetzger0389 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is having her wedding at Sienna Golf Club. It's in Summerlin. Gorgeous. And they are renting the room, table and chairs from them and everything else they are bringin in from other places.
    image. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmetzger0389kmetzger0389 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, her reception is actually ebing held at the Siena Community Center which is technically seperate from the Golf Course.
    image. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most hotels will let you rent a ball room and cater it yourself if you pay them enough but that will probably not be very cost effective since they're going to want to charge you at least a portion of what they would have made on food anyway.  Bellagio has a very nice ballroom that would accommadate that size party that overlooks their pool area and has an outside patio that can be exclusive to your event.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    shelbee66shelbee66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys!
  • Options
    jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you google Las Vegas banquet halls, a few come up but be sure to check the reviews in advance and trust your gut instincts. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard the Plaza at Whitney Ranch allows outside catering, not sure what the maximum capacity is. Here is their website: http://www.theplazawr.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards