Nevada-Las Vegas

UK Brides: Anybody used Jimmy Vegas Weddings?

This is a question for UK-based brides.  Has anybody used Jimmy Vegas Weddings to organise your wedding?  Another trading name used is 'Your Vegas Wedding'.

TIA

Re: UK Brides: Anybody used Jimmy Vegas Weddings?

• Don't use them!!! I started my wedding planning with them but they turned out to be awful. They told me they had booked things for me but when I contacted vendors myself they had no record of my bookings. They were hard to get hold of, didn't call when they said they would and were extremely rude. Luckily I didn't hand any cash over otherwise things would of been a lot worse. I know it seems like a lot of work organising everything yourself but I've felt happier knowing I have control over everything, plus I was able to find some better prices myself on the net. There are a few reviews on trip advisor but you have to really search, think they may be in the Vegas forum. Some people have had a good experience with them, but far too many have had a similar experience to me! Hope that helps
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi i have been using them , but got a bit worried about lack of contact etc chasing up and general bad feelings , tried to confirm my name on flight passenger list but we werent on there , i poaid 500 dep and have pulled out of the contract , i think i would gladly lose 500 and go ahead with the planning myself ,

basically im with what emma said in the post above , the guy is nice enough and has all the chat but my gut feeling told me to run ... so i did !!
  • Ah I'm sorry you lost money with them! But at least you realised before it was too late. Can you imagine if you had payed everything and turned up at the airport to check in hit your flight to find you had no booking! That would of been awful! Think we had lucky escapes. When are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • april 2013 fingers crossed cos now im sorting it out myself , fun but eeekkk !! lol < you ??
  • We're April 2013 too, fly on the 2nd and get married on the 4th. We're doing ceremony at 702 weddings which is downtown, then 2 hour double decker bus tour, then meal at Canaletto in the Venetian. After the meal were going to bb kings blues club at the mirage for some drinks and dancing. We've booked most things so give me a shout if you need any help/advice. Although I've not been before so I only know what I've found out whilst planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ok great thanks , although its just me and him no guests so dancing is out the question lol , we getting wed on the 23rd flying on the 20th , using chapel of the flowers ( soooo sweet ) and thats as far as we have got lol !! prob only going to go for a meal on our actual wedding day as its not til 5 ish we get married , OMG i keep getting giddy excited and its ages off yet !
    Also im a little jealous that you have a countdown tracker on your profile , i want one !
  • I keep getting really excited too! But once Christmas is done its really not that long! I really can't remember how I got that countdown thing on because it was ages ago, sorry :( perhaps someone else will be able to help? That's nice that it will be just you two, you don't have anyone to please but yourselves. Oh and I'll keep trying to figure the countdown thingy out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards