Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

NWR: Darn you Paczki Day!

Well I fell off my diet wagon yesterday, and today (as I sit here typing this, eating a Paczki for breakfast) and probably for the next week. Good thing I got 3 months to lose the Paczki fat : )

Have a good weekend all...and watch out for those Paczki's!

Re: NWR: Darn you Paczki Day!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I just got really angry and yelled at my coworkers, asking why nobody brought Paczki today!! I guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday. (One of my coworkers lives near the most awesome Polish bakery, so we all rely on her.)

I hit a new low on the scale this week, so I'm somehow going to have to only eat one. I don't know if that's possible!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at home with a flu ridden child and have already eaten three quarters of my calories for the day :-(

Guess it will be salad for dinner!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue
    Outside in the Sunken Garden in front of the LeFer Hall
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The bad news of Firfly sent me on a stress eating binge. I've eaten more sugar in the last week than I have in months!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to look up what those were, mmm, looks tasty!  Now I want a donut, damn it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i got into an arguement with a guy I work with about when Paczki Day was. Popular tradition in Fat Tuesday is Paczki Day but when I was little my grandma & her familys tradition was the Paczkis started the Thursday before Fat Tuesday (I think it was just so you could buy them longer). And thats the tradition I stuck with!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards