Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Why, oh why?

Why, oh why did I decide to post for advice on a Bridezilla I had dealt with on the Snarky Brides forum? I thought for some reason that it was all about sane brides helping one another deal with crazy ones but now I fully realize that a few of the girls there epitomize the term (or worse). It's good to be back with all of you sane brides!

Re: Why, oh why?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I was just reading your post (Yes...lot's of girls post on all of the boards...) That is def not the board if you are not prepared for total bluntness. I would say if you can just distance your self from the crazy chick and move on.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The snarky brides weren't there to witness what happened first hand and the way you told the story made you and the bridezilla sound kind of childish. You have to remember that people on a message board don't know the whole back story with feelings and what was done prior to the incident. To an objective reader the situation sounded kind of ridiculous.  It was a bad situation all around from what you said. It's not a bad board if you want unfiltered and honest advice. But it's not for everyone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that the situation is totally ridiculous but I don't regret my actions, except to have held out for this long for an apology or some kind of reconciliation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i didn't think they were that harsh...i've seen much worse.  and the entire story was pretty ridiculous.  when you post on a board called "snarky brides" you have to expect brutally honest feedback.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards