Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Good Florist in LV? Want to use outside vendor instead of Caesar's

Hey ladies, wondering if anyone has recommendations for a florist i can use for my Caesar's palace wedding?  I was looking at Las Vegas Bouquets...has anyone used them?  Could not find any reviews..

Re: Good Florist in LV? Want to use outside vendor instead of Caesar's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking into using Pam from the The Palette instead of Caesar's but the price difference wasn't great enough to warrent paying the $200 outside vendor fee. I didn't think their rates were that extreme. Good Luck!
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just get some quotes.  I will be using Pam and paying the outside vendor fee, but I'd rather get exactly what I want, whereas through the hotel florists your options are more limited, or they upcharge the hell out of it.  Pam will also work with your budget and substitute flowers to give you more ideas/leway money wise.

Good luck!
  • Options
    abuckeye4everabuckeye4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Caesars florist and they came close to what i wanted.  I sent them like 10 pictures and asked them to price everything and they did and they were reasonable.  I'm not a big flower person so I wasn't too concerned about the final product.  The flowers were a little whiter in person.  this is the best pic i have that you can see the individual flowers without the crazy flashbulb whiteout i got with my pro pics.  Paid about $100 for my bouquet which I thought was reasonable.
    First picture, what I asked for, Second pic, what I got.  Hope that helps.

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful pics!! thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Caesars for my bouquet and The Palette for our reception centerpieces and a little toss bouquet that I gave to my sister. If you use the Palette, I think the prices are good enough that you won't regret paying the outside vendor fee, especially if you are having a large WP.  ETA: Although if you just use them for yourself and your groom, it may not be worth the extra fee - IMO.

My bouquet from Caesars:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the roses look beautiful! how many dozen is that?  i like the size
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was a 24 rose bouquet and they wrapped it in pink ribbon and (you can't see them but they were very nice) pink pin pearls. We had a $200 floral credit with our package and that basically only covered my bouquet and H's bout.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! we do have a lot of bout's and corsages to order in addition to the wedding party...so I am going to check into the Palette. Pam receive such wonderful reviews!  And it would be easier to have the flowers all delivered to our hotel...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards