Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Transport.

Hi Girls,

Can you tell me what you done for transport I am looking for someone cheap. Also I need to find out what you did. I want guests (30) to be picked up at hotel brought to the church. So if its not that far away do I still have to pay them for the full hour. Also had you the transport waiting outside the chapel for you - so how long did you book them for? Our mass is for at least 1 hour, then I have 2 hour strip tour with Deacon. I only want to book them for as long as I have to.

I wondered what if I booked cheaper transport and got them to do a couple of runs to work up the hour?

TIA,
Sheila

Re: Transport.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    www.bell-trans.com is the best I've been able to find. You will most likely have a minimum of at least an hour with any rental of that size. They have a 24 person bus for $55/hr. You could have your guests go in 2 shifts, and get them all there with the 1 vehicle. They do have smaller vehicles, but this is actually their least expensive transport.

I am also providing transportation for my guests from the ceremony to the reception, and this is the best deal I have been able to find. They have been recommended by quite a few knotties too! =D
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Bell Trans this past weekend to get my guests from Caesar's Palace to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign and then to maggiano's. I booked three shuttles and first of all, only two showed up. Next, only one made it to the vegas sign even though my guests told the driver they were supposed to go to the sign. If I had it to do over again, I would spend an extra $15/shuttle to avoid stress, frustration and tears on the day of the wedding!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards