Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MB Valley of the Falls- Violinist/Pianist

Hey Everyone- we are figuring out music for the ceremony and wanted to know if anyone has any feedback on the  live music provided from MB Valley of the Falls package.

Does it sound good? Any videos you can point me too? Thanks!

Re: MB Valley of the Falls- Violinist/Pianist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think MBs ceremony videos are available to view for 2 hours after they are held (if the couple gives permission). I'd stalk the website this weekend and wait for something to pop up
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I just got married there this last weekend. My husband loved the music. You will not hear it at all. You are basically in a holding pattern until it is time for you to walk out. It was also a super windy day for us and it still sounded pretty. You can watch my video. 5/14/11 at 3pm. It sounds kind of tinny in my video but it does not sound like that in person.
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a violinist for ours.  I don't recall a thing about her, both DH & I had to watch the video to know she was there. I know the guests heard her though, no complaints!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You all rock! Thanks for pointing me to that website, I saw several VOTF weddings and the music is really nice! JB- you looked beautiful! COngrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards