Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Past MB brides- question about photo CD

Does anyone know what it costs to buy the rights to the photos taken at the ceremony? How expensive are the bouquets?
I am looking to do the Valley of the Falls plan. Thanks for any help!

Re: Past MB brides- question about photo CD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used the Opal Shores, that included a moderate photo package and a medium rose bouquet for me.  If I remember right, I paid $60 additional for a 3-rose arrangement for my MOH and a corsage for MIL.  We paid just under $1k for the rights to all our pictures, including the CD.

HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cashman photo rights CD's average about $900 per hour of photographer time, yes, $900 per hour, wtf.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011

I had planned to hire another photographer for 8 hrs for that price! Very spendy.. May consider the ceremony elsewhere.

• Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't buy the rights to the CD, it would have been $1100. RIDICULOUS, for about 300 pictures. 
    I am in the process of looking through them all and buying what I want, which will cost me about $400 total.
    I hired an outside photographer for the rest of the day.
    I forget what flowers cost, my bouquet was included, but I did an upgrade on it too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The CD is about $1000.  But, I've heard from several people that Cashman will contact you 6 months or so later with the CD available at ~50% off. 
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_past-mb-brides-question-photo-cd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e29a9dce-ce43-4ad0-97f9-71bda3edb3b6Post:539c3747-ad20-4dd3-8b5c-608e5cd2a8ea">Re: Past MB brides- question about photo CD</a>:
    [QUOTE]The CD is about $1000.  But, I've heard from several people that Cashman will contact you 6 months or so later with the CD available at ~50% off. 
    Posted by thefuturemrsrumley[/QUOTE]
    hmmm, I wonder if that's true?  I would probably buy it if they did that, since I really do want most of the pics from there, but I can't justify spending so much on it!
    Any MB brides experience this?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a post somewhere a few months back about this.  I ended up going on cahsman's site and ordering the additional prints we wanted.  It was about $300 but worth it I think.  We were pleasantly surprised with our Cashman photographer. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They wanted about $800 for a CD that had less then 80 pic's on it so I skipped mine. BUT if they contact me with a better price I might consider it.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards