Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Two AWs with PIPs!

I have my "sample" invitation done! I wanted to mail one to myself, just to be sure everything works. In about a week I'll start assembling the masses.

Also, I picked up my dress from the shop last week! It's still a leeeetle to small in the hips, but I'm hoping I can reduce an inch or two in the next 3-4 months!

Re: Two AWs with PIPs!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. YOU ARE LOOKING HOTTTTT!!!!! :)

2. I love those invite the colors are so pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The invites are adorable! So much detail! I love them!

Your dress is absolutely stunning, I know we've talked about the lace train previously and I want to tell you that EVERYONE commented on mine. It's so romantic and looks so great when bustled too!

Charity

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great!  Nearly identical invite format to what we did.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    ellebaileyellebailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They both look amazing!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The invitations look great and you look GORGEOUS in your dress!  Congrats!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_two-aws-pips?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e2d21bf9-a35d-4403-8523-11e48258375bPost:915aa246-06fd-480d-97f1-45d577fe85f7">Re: Two AWs with PIPs!</a>:
    [QUOTE]They both look amazing!
    Posted by ellebailey[/QUOTE]

this! love the colors!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_two-aws-pips?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e2d21bf9-a35d-4403-8523-11e48258375bPost:b1dafcf3-157a-4d3e-9db0-fc9810457d82">Re: Two AWs with PIPs!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The invites are adorable! So much detail! I love them! Your dress is absolutely stunning, I know we've talked about the lace train previously and I want to tell you that EVERYONE commented on mine. It's so romantic and looks so great when bustled too! Charity
    Posted by missjets[/QUOTE]

LOVE your dress!! I do love the vintage & romantic feel to the lace trains.

Thanks everyone! :) I think I have a bit too much "pooch" in the dress right now, but like I said to my mom at the store- If I had to wear it as is, TODAY, I would be just fine with how I look. But it can be better! I'm going to schedule alterations for the beginning of September. I'm hoping it has to be taken in :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Congrats!  I love both the invites and your dress!  That lace is insane(ly awesome)!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice!!!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have the same invite color so I definitely like! lol You look great in your dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards