Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

AW & Happy FRIDAY!!

Happy Friday, ladies!! 

I'm so excited for this week to be (almost) over...not that I have anything planned for this weekend, I just want to sleep in!

Now for my AW: Rich (aka Dion) and I were blogged! I was contacted by a blogger that blogs about Etsy weddings, and she just posted the feature this morning: Click me!!

What are you plans for this weekend? Anything to AW??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW & Happy FRIDAY!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  WoW that was such a cool bio by Etsy on your wedding.  Did you dye your crinoline yourself?  Do you have any instruction on how you did it or did you just wing it?  I really like the picture of you and your husband stading looking out the window. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Plans for the weekend...a couple halloween parties, working on some stuff for my FILs suprise 25th anniversary party and doing a "trial run" on a pumpkin turtle cheesecake....only 4 weeks til thanksgiving...eek!

My AW moments has to be your AW moment!!! Congrats on the blog....you and your wedding sooo deserve it. I love when Vegas destination weddings get featured because everyone thinks its Elvis and drive thru chapels and wearing ripped jeans and trucker hats like Britney Spears.
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rach that is so freaking cool!

We're heading to Vegas on Sunday for a week, mostly for planning stuff, I can't wait!  We have our menu tasting, we'll meet with florists, and I have my hair & makeup trial set up with Francesca.  Should be a fun week! 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats that is so cool!!!
    My AW is tomorrow night is our Rehearsal Dinner!! We are having it here, thought it would be more relaxed and fun, this was we can all party in Vegas with everyone!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the great interview with Esty
    AW going to a Halloween party with my GFI

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAHOOO!! I was just reading the blog! So freakin awesome Rach :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Rach!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! That is so awesome!!!! I was supposed to fly into Japan tomorrow, but had to change my flight to Monday morning instead because there's currently a typhoon there! So no plans for the weekend, bummer. Maybe I'll be giving out candies on Sunday night instead! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rach, I've seen them so many times, but I love, love your pictures!  You are seriously gorgous!

I'm pretty excited for this weekend!  My sorotity sisters planned an imprompto reunion, and a close to 30 of us are getting together for tailgating and Pitt football!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

very cool Rach!

I had lots of plans for the weekend (voodoo fest, french food fest, veteran's day stuff, etc.), but alas I'm coming down with something, so hopefully I'll be up to handing out treats on Sunday.  <sniffle />

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards