Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

90% Restaurant.com Sale Extended Through Today 10/1

Re: 90% Restaurant.com Sale Extended Through Today 10/1

• Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this one!  I love these things, but always miss the 90% sales!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This seems almost too good to be true! Is there some kind of catch? This couldn`t come at a better time for us as we leave to Vegas on Wednesday!!!
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is no catch with these, other than to read the certificates.  SOme are only for Dinner, some are only Sunday - Thursday. And some you have to spend a specific amount, like must spend $50 to use the $25 GC.

I use this website all the time for restaurants around me, it's fantastic!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome. I bought a bunch last night but am wondering if you can use more than one certificate at a time. I noticed that some places specified that you could not but others said nothing of the sort.
    ie. For Mix at Mandalay Bay it says:

Minimum 2 entrees. 18% Gratuity added prior to discount. Valid with 2 Prix Fixe dinners. Excludes tax and gratuity.

Do you think I could use 2 $50 certificates for the same bill?
    Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards