Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

reviews cont wedding 8-6-11

Marriage license  Bureau A: we pre registered online and went to the express line and was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Take the bus there from the strip $7 each for 24hours. We took a cab there and he took us on the express way( always tell them especially going off strip or from airport to stay off the express way) and it was over $30 for the ride there. The staff members even took a picture of my husband and I at the sign at the entrance.

Chris at freevegasclubpasses.com- he hooked us up at the Palm club, Cathouse. and then last minute back to the palms for free. The guys had to pay $15 to get into all three clubs at Palms and girls were free with two free vodka drinks at Moon( awesome club). He also got all of my ladies a limo and entry to Olympic Gardens with two drinks for $25 each. He text me every day to confirm and he is the real deal:) Just set up the guest list online and you will get in to the clubs of your dreams for free:)

Re: reviews cont wedding 8-6-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great reviews!  I loved them all!  Congratulations!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing your reviews.  And I'm glad you shared your VIP/club connection with us.. I was looking for info on that!

Congrats :)
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-cont-wedding-8-6-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ea39148a-e8ad-4e4d-a621-6120c2894708Post:43e13b4c-1ed1-480f-ba37-723bd47cb834">Re: reviews cont wedding 8-6-11</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for sharing your reviews.  <strong>And I'm glad you shared your VIP/club connection with us.. I was looking for info on that! </strong>Congrats :)
    Posted by empegues[/QUOTE]

<div>I second that, thanks!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://jackcolton.com/

All the Vegas VIP info you will ever need...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards