Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person?

It doesn't have to spectacular or anything, but good food at least, even if it's a burger and fries kind of place..?

Margaritaville is a thought but I'm not sure on their prices...

TIA!

Re: Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you look at Cheeseburger Las Vegas?
    You could also try the Studio B buffet but I think it'd only fit that pricing if you are there on a weekday, otherwise it's more.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing Yolo's (mexican rest at PH), their group menu starts at $25 w/o drinks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Studio B is $29.95 on weekends (including Fridays) but only $22.95 on weekdays. This includes beer and wine. It is however a far way down the strip with no transport except taxis. 
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Yolos... you can only book them within 3 months of your reservation date though.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_place-meet-greet-20-25-per-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ea893f36-51b6-488e-9c94-ab243e4c7531Post:e3fccce4-d2d0-41a8-bf47-8a5a58de18af">Re: Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Studio B is $29.95 on weekends (including Fridays) but only $22.95 on weekdays. This includes beer and wine. It is however a far way down the strip with no transport except taxis. 
    Posted by j_jaye[/QUOTE]

There is actually a free shuttle there and back from the Fashion Show Mall.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are doing a Double Decker Bus Tour of the strip with a stop at the welcome sign..its $135/hour with a 2 hour min....so if you have say 30 people...comes out to $9/person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Yolos - the food was fabulous and it's easy for guests to walk to the bar if they want an alcohol drink (we only hosted the food and non-alcoholic drinks).
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

I totally forgot about Studio B, we'd be doing the Meet and Greet on Thurs. so that may be perfect, but I'm going to look into Yolos too now as it seems pretty popular.

Great ideas, thank you thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_place-meet-greet-20-25-per-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ea893f36-51b6-488e-9c94-ab243e4c7531Post:b2d74116-aae2-4c4a-8510-f9a615e01dbe">Re: Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person? : There is actually a free shuttle there and back from the Fashion Show Mall.
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]

Is that the M Resort Hotel bus as i was told that was for guests only! If not cool as it will definately come in handy as we are having our reception there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_place-meet-greet-20-25-per-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ea893f36-51b6-488e-9c94-ab243e4c7531Post:5fe91428-b59d-4851-99ae-0c3491f876b1">Re: Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any place to do a Meet & Greet for $20-$25 per person? : Is that the M Resort Hotel bus as i was told that was for guests only! If not cool as it will definately come in handy as we are having our reception there.
    Posted by j_jaye[/QUOTE]

I found out about it from the Vegas knot, thanks to some helpful ladies :)
    We considered hosting our welcome dinner there and when I called to ask about it, they told me that we didn't have to be a hotel guest. (Maybe it helped that we planned to go there for dinner?) I don't know, but they never expressed anything about it being for guests only unless there's been a change.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not everyone's style but we met up at Khahunaville in TI.  We had 25 people (a few wedding crashers) ordered off the menu and spent about $650. Tons of food, drinks, and the desserts are huge.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards