Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any other Suites to fit 40-50 ppl. for around $500 I should look at during scouting trip?

I am for sure going to see the Media Suite, Vista Suite, L-Suite and Hospitality at Aria.

Any others I'm missing that are usually about $600 max per night and will fit that amount of people comfortably?

TIA!

Re: Any other Suites to fit 40-50 ppl. for around $500 I should look at during scouting trip?

• Options
    Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you ask them to see the suite w/o booking? I'm going on another scouting trip next month and was wondering.
    Vacation
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I think you have all of them covered.

Can't wait to see your reviews of them all.

Hopefully they won't be too busy and you will get to see them.
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@Ch2ndra - Well you aren't gauranteed to see them, but when I called MB they said to come in the morning during the week and they can probably do that for me.  For Aria - They do tours at 2:00 pm on weekdays.  I think just Mon. through Thurs.

They will let me see them, I will be waiting impatiently in their lobby until they do:)

• Options
    edited December 2011

im so excited to hear your reviews on Aria!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Panorama Suite at PH can fit around 40 and we had about 46 in the Boulevard Suite at PH.

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Junebug - I know, I'm nervous about it, we really love this one too, well from pictures at least.  I ended up talking to the one bride that used to be on the boards, Sarah, and this is what she said about it:

"I had about 25 people in there and it seemed a bit crowded the way the furnishings were set up and how the rooms were seperated. I planned on moving the furnishings around, but I just didn't have time at all. To be quite honest, if I could do it all over again I wouldn't have gone that route. It is a beautiful room, but not suited for a wedding unless you have ALOT of time to move things around and make it your own."

"Another thing that was difficult too was allowing people up to the room. There is constantly a door man to the elevators checking for room cards, so make sure you get MULTIPLE copies of the room key. Otherwise, Aria was EXTREMELY courteous for our wedding day. We told the woman at the front desk when we checked in that we were getting married and they sent up a really sweet congrats card and some sweets. Whatever we asked for they brought up to us"

So after that I asked her if we did have time to move stuff around, cause we would, would that help.  She said yeah.  But I wasn't totally convinced, and the room key thing worries me.  So idk, I just need to see it in person and physically be in the room.  Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i do hope it works out. I really dont want to have to find another suite now.

Fingers crossed over here...enjoy your trip!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think the senator suite at Caesers is about 600 a night. It's 1700 sqft.

@Junebug-
    Your new sig pic is making me totally homesick. I cooked a frozen Lou's pizza last night for dinner.

• Options
    edited December 2011

@lilmissscareall...theres no better town than Chicago : )
    and nothing better than Goose Island and a Cubs Game!

idk if you have them there but Ginos East also makes frozen pizzas...def not the original but its yummy!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    @Sara191431.... Hi How did you get on viewing the suites you listed? im based in the UK and i am also looking at hiring a suite for 40-50 people. However being based in the UK i cant view any of them in person, so i would be very interested to know how you got on and which one you will be using?? Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards