Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any Wynn Brides??

Hello Ladies, How's your planning coming along?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Wynn Brides??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I was a Wynn bride. Welcome to the board! Tell us more about your plans :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey-
    I saw you are getting married April 21, 2012, I am just one week after you on April 28, 2012.  Planning has been going good so far.  I have the chapel booked and our cocktail reception at Tableau booked for after the ceremony.  I have also booked Harmony Medina to do my hair and makeup and hair for 6 bridesmaids the day of.

We are going to Vegas in a few weeks to scout everything out.  We are staying three nights at the Wynn and I am realy excited to really explore the hotel so I will know places our group can meet up when we are there for the wedding.

We also need to pick a space for the rehearsal dinner.  With our party of 50 we are looking at Battista's as the front runner, but again, we are wanting to check that out for committing.

I also got my dress a few weeks ago, picked out the invitation, and am taking engagement pictures this weekend.  I think things are coming along at a good but not too overwhelming pace.

How is your planning coming?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi & Welcome! Do share!
    I am getting married Nov12th this year at the PrimroseCourt =)
    The best advice i can give you for Wynn, is KIS... Keep is Simple and ask us! 
    We all have sooooooo much info and even more opinions ;)
    xxB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bellababe80bellababe80 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
       I'm a Wynn bride and extremely happy with that choice. I've had a phone meeting already and my co-ordinator is awesome. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-brides-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee08349e-dce4-4ebb-9ab0-8b9570b1283ePost:c011aa14-948e-4fc8-8588-6dcf5b9d00d9">Re: Any Wynn Brides??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi & Welcome! Do share! I am getting married Nov12th this year at the PrimroseCourt =)Posted by downtownbebebrown[/QUOTE]

I'm getting married on the 11th just a day before you! So far i'm really happy about everything can't wait just a few more days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards