Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Flamingo Brides

Hey knotties,
Have any of you gotten married at Flamingo Gazebo or Lawn? If so, do you have pictures and what was your experience?

Thanks for your help..
DP

Re: Flamingo Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011

My old boss got married there and she loved it. But I do know a few brides that have looked there and were not happy with the smell with the wildlife.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get married there, not married yet!  But I did look at it when we did a site visit in October.  I thought it was nice honestly.  Its pretty private compared to some other hotel wedding spots.  Its between The Flamingo and Caesars for me...going to make my decision soon!
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Flamingo (check my bio for pics of our reception site and the gazebo). I can't wait! I pretty much went everywhere on my trip (Cesar's, MGM, Mandalay Bay, etc...).

The Flamingo was the first place I visited it and it was the only place I truly loved. The gazebo is SUPER private. It's all closed in by tall trees and very lovely. The lawn is very pretty as well, as long as you don't mind it being open the pool-going public.

I was there in July and didn't really notice a smell unless you were right up near the birds/animals. If anything, there is more pool smell then wildlife smell. I am confident there won't be much of a smell of anything when I get married in April.

Hope the helps!

-- Thoughts become things, choose the good ones! --

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not married yet, but I chose the Gazebo Chapel. I was there in mid November and didn't notice any smells anywhere. Hopefully things will be similar in October when I get married!

Here is a video I took of our visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfbW6qpDtLM

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What ceremony times did you book for thos of you getting married at the Flamingo? We are moving our ceremony and I am down to a 5pm at the Flamingo gazebo chapel or a 5 pm at Planet Hollywood chapel (waiting to see if they will do a 6 pm). My original time was 6 pm at COF. I was really hoping for closer to sunset (around 650) but since I am switching late in the game probably not going ot happen.

There are some good videos online too of the ceremonies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.. Im trying to decide on Ceasars Garden Chapel and Flamingo Gazebo Chapel..
    I have to book asap.. My wedding is June 25.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted 6, but all they had was 5, and I'm pretty happy with that. Sunset is about 6:30, so the sun will be low, but there will still be plenty of light.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards