Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

planet hollywood premiere experience

just wondering if anyone could tell me about this option at planet hollywood. I tried calling, but had a not so helpful woman answer and basically told me nothing. TIA!

10-10-10
Anniversary

Re: planet hollywood premiere experience

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can check out more detail on the PH website under "Special Offers".

It gives you a room on "exclusive floors", acess to the green room, upgrade on any spa treatment etc.Smile

http://tiny.cc/sXlyP
  • Options
    brennie12brennie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    eek!!
    I had the same problem when trying to get info from one of PH representatives.

My fiance and I were visiting Vegas and wanted to check out PH (up to this point we had decided we were going to go there but weren't able to book yet because it was too far out). There was a women in the chapel office reading a book (who admitted later to not having any appointments) who told us that if we wanted to see the chapel we could peer through the glass doors cause 1 of the lights was on and we should be able to see enough... I was NOT impressed. We were concerned that this would be the service we would receive throughout our planning and actual wedding so have gone with another hotel... I know this doesn't answer you're question but just make sure that you are going to get everything you need with whatever hotel you choose.
  • Options
    blisskissblisskiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    seems to me you walked in on the minister, who is always reading books  in between weddings.  The coordinator and manager would never do that. I have had nothing but rapid response to my emails usually less than 24 hours, and quick return calls.  Mary Beth is my coordinator, and Kemi is the manager and both of them have been nothing but pleasant. I am doing a ceremony and a reception in a Panorama suite in November.  I have already spoke with the photographer, and was able to pre purchase my cd.  I am also custom building my menu and ceremony items as none of their packages were a perfect fit.  I can't wait for November!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards