Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wynn Brides! How Far in Advance?

How far in advance did you book your wedding at the Wynn?  We are looking for April or May of 2012, and I am starting to get nervous about booking.  Thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: Wynn Brides! How Far in Advance?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want a specific time of day and it's a Friday night or Saturday, I'd recommend booking as soon as you can as the popular times on those two days tend to book really early.  If it's a week day or Sunday you still have plenty of time.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Book ASAP, Vegas is the wedding capital and those are 2 very popular months!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wynn-brides-far-advance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:f2253dea-b253-43a1-9265-843a0f0e7281Post:9ccae537-004f-4029-856b-cceb0fbb61ad">Re: Wynn Brides! How Far in Advance?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Book ASAP, Vegas is the wedding capital and those are 2 very popular months!
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked in July for my May wedding at the Wynn.  I was picking between two saturdays in May and what made my decision was that on one of the days my reception venue wasn't available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked in August for our June wedding. We were married on a Tuesday though, so I wasn't too worried.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked June 2010 for a May 2011 Wedding on a Saturday evening. 
  • Options
    ginamarie1985ginamarie1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with the Wynn 13 months in advance for a May wedding, and we still didn't get our first 2 choices of dates as they were already booked. You need to book ASAP.
    "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." ***My Wedding Bio!***
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just sent our contract in today for a Saturday in March 2012.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards