Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hello Ladies!!!

How is everyone?!

I've gone back to planning and OH MAN is it getting stressful!
Hah!
The reason why i wanted to get married in Las Vegas was to avoid all this. What i mean by that is i wanted to avoid family politics!

On the upside, i have my caterer, dress, shoes, and i will have my save the dates by monday. I also have my photographer!

Re: Hello Ladies!!!

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!

Family politics were going to happen no matter where the wedding is.  Just don't let any of it get to you, you can't please everyone.

Who's your photographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand what you're going through!  At least you're making progress :)  The rest should fall into place. 

Who are your other vendors?
  • Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not getting married in Vegas anymore... Just want to make that clear!
    My photographer is called Pink Lotus Photography. She seems to be an up and comer in my hometown and i love her pictures. A really good friend of ours is doing the catering. We're having Indian food... SO DELICIOUS!

I came back to this board because I feel like it's the best board on theknot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hooray for another Vancouver Knottie!  I'm in the process of planning our legal ceremony/at-home-reception... budget-friendly in Vancouver is hard!  We should swap ideas!  How did you find your photographer?  I've been having a lot of success finding vendors on Craigslist.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stress follows weddings wherever they are :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Canadian bride, even better!

I'm marrying a Canadian, so I feel like I'll be half-Canuck very soon :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha half canuck... that made me laugh!

I went to a wedding show today where i live... It was so awesome. It gave me so many good ideas for my reception.

bigbeautifulfemme: you have a pm!
  • Options
    anniejekovaanniejekova member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh great to see some Canadian knotties here. I am planning a Vegas wedding from Toronto. I too was hoping to avoid the stress but the more I dig into it, the more I realize that it is just as stressful as planning here (and more because you are not there to evaluate your choices :) 

Where are you getting married now?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I`m getting married in my hometown of Vancouver. I`m actually living in Quebec City right now. My mom is doing the location scouting for me but it has become infinitely more stressful now. I get in email fights daily with my mom!

OY VEY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards