Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars Palace Chapel

Has anyone gotten married in the Romano chapel?  I'm trying to decide between it and the Classico chapel.  Any input/pictures (other than what's on the website) would be great!!

Re: Caesars Palace Chapel

• Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Vegas knottie bios to see if there are any pictures there (link in my siggy).
    Caesars was one of our final 2 when we were looking.  We were interested in outdoor locations but if we had been looking for indoors, the Classico chapel iwould have been high on our list as it is gorgeous.  The stained glass makes for gorgeous pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pictures on the hotel website of the Classico chapel really don't do it justice! There was a knottie that was married there just recently and I remember thinking "wow, I didn't know it was that beautiful!" Check and see if she's on the Vegas Knottie list, I think she was married there in October of this year. =)
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were set on an outdoors ceremony, but when we  were on one of our first scouting trip, we met with Valerie and she gave us a tour of all the indoor chapels. They were all were great, the Classico had a bright, almost heavenly feel to it and the chairs were nice and comfy.
  • Options
    Juliette52Juliette52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  I think we will go with the Classico
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards